Friday, December 9, 2011

everythings already been done and we don't know what we want

I'm gonna start this out by yelling out how much in love I am with Flaca. She is an amazing woman and I'm pretty sure I would not be sitting in her car typing this if it wasn't for her. When I first saw the ad for this job I emailed her and asked what she thought and if she thought I should appl. Without hesitations she said if I thought I wanted to do it I should apply and she would support me all the way. Through the long process she kept mepositive and even tutored me before one of the test so that I finally knew enough about percentages to do well on the written test. Late nights when I would have nervous breakdowns positive that I would not make it the next phase she would listen to me and then assure me I would be fine and would make it through never losing patience with me. Even now as I panic about how much money this is costing to start she reassures meit will be fine. While some seem to question me doing this she is my biggest supporter I am truly lucky kid and I hope y'all
or do have a cheerleader like Flaca. Be careful out there its slick

1 comment: