Tuesday, January 4, 2011

you go way to fast, don't watch out you gonna crash

This is a plea to ALL DRIVERS out there. Please SLOW DOWN!!! In the passed few weeks I have witnessed super crazy fast driving in parking lots. I don’t understand why you have to floor it to get to and from your parking spots. I have seen faster driving in parking lots and alleys than I have seen on some of our major expressways. Save the INSANE driving for the streets dude. I’m trying to work out here and every fifteen seconds I’m jumping for cover as you go up on two wheels as you turn into the isle that you want to park. I understand that you want to get the spot but you had no clue it was even there before you displayed what can only be considered stunt driving to get the spot next to the spot across from the handicap parking spot.
Your scaring me people. Oh and relax with the horn blaring. I can hear you it’s just I can get fired if I flick you off and I need the minimum wage they are paying me for this gig to supplement my other income. This little passive aggressive move of not turning around is my equivalent of taking a dump in your car as you are shopping.
Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment