Thursday, February 24, 2011

You gotta sus.sus.sus,sus sus SUSPECT DEVICE

So recently I have been trying to figure out what exactly it is that keeps me watching the stupid TV show Chuck. I have been drawn in since the very beginning. Now as I am losing interest I still watch it but with one eye getting lazy and the pre-sleep snores starting to sneak out. The other day I realized something. Casey is the dude from one of my early favorite movies My Bodyguard. I’m not sure when I fist saw this movie but I know it was on VHS on one of the weird weekends that I would spend by my ma’s house in the suburbs. Part of my parents divorce was a really inconsistent shared custody that included random weekend to my biological mothers house. We never really knew when we were going but she would eventually swoop in pick my brother and I up and we would go to her place where she was living and get to watch as much TV as we wanted. I’m pretty sure we would be up from Friday night till sometime early Sunday morning watching movies. There are like three or four that stand out. My Bodyguard, Warriors, A Halloween, movie that did not have Jason but some weird mask that killed people as it counted down to Halloween and the movie The Hand. Sometimes taking a break to watch a weird TV show with these guys from Canada “ the kids in the hall” But the movie my bodyguard stands out because my little brother and I would often recite the mot famous line from that movie “you broke my nose” and cheer and be so happy that the nerd ended up defeating the bully on his own blah blah blah. As I mention earlier I JUST realized that the guy that plays Casey is in fact the tough guy that the nerd hired to protect him. In an odd turn he is still playing the tough guy protecting the nerd in this TV show. Granted this nerd is a little cooler and has the hot chick that’s all about him but I can still see him as the bodyguard from my bodyguard. Oh and that hot chock from that show has that crazy laugh that sounds like seals banging or some other weird animal. I saw her and the chick guy doing an interview and she started Har har harring it up and I was like “really”. Ever since she just doesn’t seem that appealing anymore. What is it with the hot girl and the horrible laugh it makes me crazy? Don’t even get me started on all those hoes on E with their fake bad laughs that I’m positive is manufactured in the “yes I’m super hot now but when I was a kid no one liked me and I was a nerd but know that I’m all tarted up I still have my nerd laugh” ugg. Yes this waste a waste of your time. There will be a good one in here soon.

1 comment: