Tuesday, February 22, 2011

none of my friends sell records, none of my friends sell drugs

So it’s been a while since I opened the ole window document and attempted to take a stab at this whole whining about my perfectly average life on line for a few minutes. I’m not sure how people do this on a regular basis. I have had ideas of what to talk about on here but I usually have them while on the train home. I also tend to over think every single thing. I guess I will start approaching this a little different. Maybe my post doesn’t have to be long drawn out rants. So here it goes.
The retail experiment is over. I have given up my retail job in exchange to get back to working out and maybe getting a little sleep. The cart pushing was fun for a while but after the blizzard of 2011 and the following deep freeze that followed I lost any motivation to even be there. Plus all of my coworkers were lazy and it drove me nuts. But if I remember correctly when I was in my early twenties jobs were something to do when I wasn’t getting hammer headed with my friends on a Tuesday night just because. Somewhere along the line I picked up work ethic and a sense of pride in a job well done. Both of which I am ignoring from Cube Ville as I type this out. I’m on day two of my 100 days challenge to get into better shape. I’m looking to set some personal records this year as I run some of my races that I do each year. I would also like to get down to the weight that’s on my license. I’m sure I’ll talk to myself about it here. This week I also start the hunt for my new bicycle to ride all around town. Exciting for me, most likely the most horrifying experience for my wife, as she is stuck listening to captain indecisive go from store to store looking for the bike that I will eventually destroy over the course of he year.  I’ll end here. Hopefully I’ll start writing something a little more interesting as I try to stop by here more frequently. Get out there and Vote today kids. We get our new mayor by midnight? You know whom I’m voting for already

No comments:

Post a Comment