Monday, September 10, 2012

every little thing she does is magic

Her milk breath. The way her eyes flutter before they open. The way they roll around in an attempt to tricking me she can focus her undeveloped peepers on a some fictional image I cant see. Minnie Pearl was born on Aug 30 and my life automatically improved a million percent. The passed week and a half has been filled with nonstop awe and total amazement in the wonders that I already see in my daughter. Like any proud papa I think she is the most beautiful girl ever. She already has me wrapped around her little finger. The fate of my life hangs on each tiny breath she takes while awake or asleep or in some weird combination of both. Perfection kids. I'm smiling so big you can see the teeth in the back of my mouth. This little girl is amazing. She is already sleep depriving Flaca and I but I have to confess I think she may be the coolest little girl in the world. I'm going to cut this short. I hope everyone out there can find some version of this insanely awesome happiness that I am currently experiencing. Be good out tcwhere kids. Get some rest. Call your parent or parental figure and tell them you love them.

1 comment: