Sunday, September 30, 2012

when i was young i was dumb as a rock i could not read a clock

My last Sunday of hanging with my family before I have to go back. My head is swimming with thoughts of what the future might hold. After just three mortgage payments I already want to move. My want for a real house burnsa hole in my mind tonight after a few dogfish head beers. The condo is great but the proximity of my windows to the back porches of the condoes next door that house the young white college kids next door gaurantee anger from me as they drink too much and smoke way too many cigarettes right outside my windows and my little baby's window. Who knew my previous bad habits would come to haunt me like this. The floors here creak too much. There's no back yard for my daughter to run around in. Dang why did I insist we buy a stupid condo in gge city. In this dirty little corner of Chicago. Ugh. I hope my five year plan pays off and I can sell this creaky stinky condo and buy something real to raise my family in. These beers have my eyes heavy and I fear Minnie Pearl will wake up soon making sleep an impossibility tonight. Bee good out there kids. I'll never be happy and will always keep reaching and wanting more. I am the mouse in "if you give a mouse a cookie"

No comments:

Post a Comment