Tuesday, August 7, 2012

now look at me I'm sparkaling

It's odd but when it comes to technology I am often slow at picking up how to use new gadgets. I turn into a confused littler old man and end up getting so frustrated. Prior to my brief post the other morning I had typed out different posts but after finishing them I couldn't figure out how to post them. This time I'm typing it out on my kindle during a break from playing words with friends. Hopefully after sharing some inane information I will be able to post this and y'all will be caught up and hooked on following old man punkerson again (Now that was a long disclaimer) So as I said the other day life has changed and Flaca and I have moved out of her parents house and into a condo in East Albany Park. The area is a little (what's the polite way to say this ethnic or hopefully up and coming. It's right between the kedzie and Kimble stop on the brown line so if you know that area you might have an idea what I am talking about. For the Punkersons it is a real estate gamble. We are hoping that people like us that can't afford Lincoln Square or Ravenswood will move over here and make the neighborhood a little more "walkable" you know with some cute shops decent places to eat with less of the undesirableness that is currently around here. Yes the yuppie in me wants the area to gentrify enough so that my baby mamma and my little girl can walk around the neighborhood. Our condo is nice and very spacious. But watching shows on HGTV has me dreaming of doing or better yet having someone else do a makeover on the kitchen and master bath area. They are both alright as is but I am suffering from if you give a mouse a cookie disease. I'm like that guy in the commercial that keeps saying "and" to get the upgrades. Well I gotta get my lazy bones moving I need to get flaca a birthday gift and have it ready. You know just in case Minnie Pearl decides to surprise us and arrive before her due date. Which I think might be a possibility if she is anything like her byyeautiful habitually early mother. I'm not sure this world is ready for the crazy amazing awesome daughter that Flaca and I have created. Also this bundle of joy is already making me an even softer guy Every time I hear that's my daughter by Louden W I get all emotional and teary eyed. It doesn't help that I downloaded and listen to it all the time. I really have to go. If you play words with friends come. Find me w.punkerson is me. Be good out there. I'll be back soon to ramble some more if this worksl

1 comment: