Monday, August 6, 2012

we'll name her minnie pearl

Its 0234. I'm on my lunch break on the second part of a double I am working. As of 0700 I will have built all the time I will need to take paternity leave from the bus route when mini pearl joins flaca and I on our crazy adventures. It is projected that she will arrive 07 September. But I have a strong feeling she will be arriving before the end of August. As of 05 July flaca and I are the proud owners of a three bedroom condo in east Albany park. it's a five year plan that hopefully gets me set up to buy a real house by the time Minnie Pearl needs to start school. There have been so many changes in this short year. Looking back it all seems so unbelievable. My thoughts are constantly filled with trying to figure out what I need to do to make flaca's and Minnie Pearls life as close to perfect as I can. I gotta wrap this up. Hope all you kids are enjoying your summer loving. This was sent from my phone so if this sucks more than usual cut me some slack . Be good out there and stay off my bus route

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations my friend! I'm excited for you. I was actually thinking about you this weekend and how everything was going with operation Baby.

    ReplyDelete