Wednesday, August 8, 2012

we used to play outside when we were young

The great thing about working my shift is I have not had to use an alarm clock to wake up since I have graduated from the academy. It will be interesting to see how this changes when Minnie Pearl gets thrown into the mix. With under a month to go until she arrives I am super excited and all I can think about is her arrival. All I want to talk about is how much I am looking forward to seeing her face for the first time. I just hope I don't pass out or anything like that. I hope that I'm a great dad. I hope I'm able to give her anything and everything she ever wants. I am glad that I have some good examples and solid people to turn to for advice as I stumble into my new role as parent. But I guess if those fine young gentlemen from sixteen and pregnant can do such great jobs as fathers I will do just fine. Hope y'all are chasing whatever makes you happy. Be good out there.

1 comment: