Tuesday, October 11, 2011

but we try to keep the prices low for records and our shows

I am so ready to put this in my rearview. I am trying to stay level headed and not walk around with thee I could give two shits less attitude but it is quite a task to leave gracefully. I am so excited to see what things will be like starting next week. I am nervous and scared and excited to see what it will be like as I begin training for the new job. At this point I have absolutely no information to share about what is coming my way. I all I know is there will be sixteen weeks of academy then I will be assigned to the department of corrections for at least two years. Then ideally I will test out and get into a better position. So much for getting out of the entry-level positions but I am hoping this is the start of my career.
I’m guessing that I will not be visiting this little space of the interwebs too much for a while, but if I can find a way I will share my adventures here and there. Ideally I will finally have something more interesting to talk about. You know more than just how madly in love with Flaca I am or how I drank too much or whatever else I whine about here on a regular basis. I’m not sure but maybe you will have heard the last of my whiney about TPS reports.
My desk is a mess and I’m trying to get it cleaned off before I go.

Oh and in great news I finally have my I-pod back with some of my music on. My lil S.i.L. Vespa was not able to put all of the music back on there yet but I have enough to keep me occupied and provide a good soundtrack as I start running again to get back into shape. I guarantee that this little thing will contain more about my struggle to get back into shape, my start of my new job, HOPEFULLY starting to look for a house in spring and maybe if I get that house the start of the Punkerson family tree.

I have stopped writing this three times today and have decided to just post this. I hope y’all are having a great start to the week.

Get out there and enjoy this injun summer

oh and did you know that I ALWAYS want to say thee instead of the. AND I like to say Nike like Mike and Like.

getting silly. two tahs

No comments:

Post a Comment