Friday, October 14, 2011

No color left but black and white And soon will all turn grey

Well it’s here kids I am at my last day in regular ole Cube Ville U.S.A. I am wrapping stuff up and working just enough to look busy until I can leave for the day and run out the doors and not look back. To say I’m excited does not even begin to explain how I feel. There are definitely people that I am going to miss here but the kick in the balls over load of work will not be missed at all. I will miss some of the freedoms that this place has given me. I know for a fact I would not have been able to get away with eighty percent of the shenanigans I have while here. I mean are there a lot of places where you can hang out and write a rambling blog about how much you hate your job? I’m kind of bummed because I’m not sure how often I’ll be stopping by here to whine to you all about my mediocre little life that I am living. I’m hoping to find a way to continue this thing especially since I have gotten so used to just coming here and cyber puking the things that pop in my head.

I also realized today as I was walking in I will have no reason to come to downtown Chicago anymore. My classes are out in the blurbs, I’m currently living on the Southside, my parents live on the northwest side of Chicago and I am not a downtown hanger outer. So today will be my last commute to a building down here. Weird. I also can’t help but think of how much my life has changed in the eight and a half years I have worked here. It makes me wonder what my life will be like eight years from now. I’m hoping I will be a homeowner, hopefully have a child maybe two, and you know depending how one goes. I wonder if I’ll hating on my job and wishing there was something else I was doing.

Oh and in true random form I am totally over that show with Paul, Vincent, Ronald, Michael, Samantha, Nicole, Jennifer and that weird special needs thing that was added when the other one left. I miss when that show was kind of innocently dirty well maybe not innocent but almost believably real TV. You know when they were not any kind of celebrities’ type people. It just annoys the crap of me to watch that show now. I can’t even tell you the last time I watched a whole episode of it.

If you want to watch some good TV that I try to enjoy

1.Breaking Bad-Watch from beginning catch up. Best show I have ever seen (better than that smoke monster land stories t.v show that ended poorly)
2. Dexter- Watch from beginning- Good and bad. Mostly good. Mike C. Hall great
3.Walking Dead- Watch first Season- Start watching second season this weekend
4. Workaholics-This show is so Fn’ funny I can’t believe it’s on CC
5.Always Sunny in Philadelphia- I think this show paved the way for other TV show out there
6.The League-It’s about fantasy football-I don’t have any interest in FF or most real football but I LOVE this show. Usually follows A.S.i.P.
7.Storage Wars-I am not kidding. Just be careful if you get caught up in a marathon of SW you will be there for many hours before you know it.
8.Mad Men-Watch from beginning- Be caught up by the time it starts in 2012
9.Nurse Jackie-HBO has a hit with this show. Start from beginning catch up before the new season starts.

I couldn’t think of a ten.

Ok I have to go it’s inching up on noon and I need to start deleting all the crap off my desk and saving e-mails and all that. I’m not sure when I’ll be back to update this but know that I will stop by here and there.Think of me doing pushups and getting yelled at as you sit in your warm comfortable cubicle this winter


AND OF COURSE  

Be good out there. Talk to stranger and drink just enough to keep life interesting. Start riding your bike that car is making you look lame.

Oh and "cool dudes" get rid of the staches. Is it bad that I want to shave all the mustaches of those Krochet Kids Guys.

Man they grind my gears

Tah

No comments:

Post a Comment