Wednesday, October 12, 2011

i know that things are gonna change. I know you're never coming back to this town

Holy shit balls I’m still at work. I’m not working but I am checking in as I wait for my boss to finish up stuff so we can go head over to Kobra Fitness to get a work out in. I have like two or three classes left and I want to use them before I lose them. I really like this workout it kicks me squaw in the ass every single time I do it. As I get closer to my end of days here I realize that this also means that I won’t get to do work outs with M Squared anymore. He was awesome at helping me get into shape and always challenged me to push harder. In fact when I first started working out with him I could not do five push-ups. If I’m being honest I couldn’t do one legit good push up. Although I never achieved being able to do a pull up… I’ll have to get into that another time.


Pull ups my arch nemesis

 You know how they have that show Rob and Big, I kind of feel like that was a TV version of us. Medium Mike was my boss but he is also a cool dude and I hope that I keep in touch with him after I take off out of here. I’m not the best at keeping in touch after I leave jobs. I’m not on facebook so that doesn’t help.

What’ve. I have to go change into my work out gear.

Oh and the real kick in the balls is I thought for eighty percent of the day it was Thursday.

Do some push ups my dough friends

No comments:

Post a Comment