Thursday, May 12, 2011

feeling like a feak on a leash

Focus. I have no focus. I’m already in chill out mode. I worked my mid sized ass off yesterday trying to get three weeks worth of my job done so that when I come back life here will not be too hellish. I have not been able to drink coffee this morning so I am starting to feel the tiredness seep in. I am going to do my initial weigh in for my 6 week fitness challenge and one of the things the guy said was to try and not drink coffee before meeting him at 11:30. I have a feeling my workday is going to go fast. I am also meeting my B.I.L. around noon. He picked up those shoes for me that I was not able to find anywhere. So I am totally happy about that.
One thing I am not happy about is dog owners that walk around with he pooch off the leash. Of course I do not own a dog so I know way more about dog ownership than people that do own dog. It drives me nuts when I see someone walking his or her dog with no leash on. What are you going to do when your dog runs in the street and gets plowed by a car that has just sped out of an alley? I have heard there are dog parks and beaches where you can take Spike and let him run crazy with all the other pups. But when your walking down Irving Park road please leash your dog I do not want any harm to come to your super awesome. Oh and when your horse dog runs toward me barking and jumping like a maniac I will not be comforted by you telling me not to worry he’s friendly. The slobber and foam coming out of his mouth tells me he may not want to be friends with me.
Yes I’m jealous and want to be a dog owner. You think your better than me with the bag full of poo that your walking around with. Unless your one of those non poo picker uppers. If that is the case well then you are just a freaking jerk anyway
Crap team meeting. Got to go kids. This is going to thumbtack through the balls Annoying
I hate these meeting always a waste of time

No comments:

Post a Comment