Monday, May 9, 2011

Vacation all i ever wanted.

I am THAT guy in the office right now. All I can think about is my vacation and how for like two weeks my mind will not even register this place. I am giddy with excitement to be completely honest. Only four days left of slaving away before I go to the DR. Being the procrastinator that I am there will be a few last minute things to do, like maybe find these water shoes that my B.I.L. had that are super cool (I know cool water shoes whateves) but yes they look cool and now I’m in a last minute rush to try and find them. So far I’m striking out, I’m afraid to buy them on-line in case they don’t fit plus what if they are not delivered on time. SPAZZ!! I have never lead anyone to believe that I was a cool kid.
So I’m getting ready to go all-inclusive which means I will drink and eat excessively for a week. When I come back it’s back on track time. For real this time, I joined a fitness challenge and will be weighing in before I leave. Which thinking about it is kind of moronic because I guarantee I will pack on some crazy poundage while away? This is my version of a junkie’s last binge.
After this I’ll be good and y’all will be forced to listen to me whine about how all I want is Fried chicken and pizza and ice cream.
In non-selfish news my baby sister is expecting her second child this December. The crew is definitely growing. I saw them all this Saturday and it was a fun filled day. My wife and I joined my brother and his family down and kite fest over my Montrose Harbor for Kite Fest. If you have not flown a kite in a while it is oddly fun. The weather was perfect and I had a kite up there for a good amount of time. I’m sure I had more fun than my nephew. Especially since I taught him how to say, “I’m done with this” He was walking up to my brother saying, “I’m done with kite fest” it totally cracked me up. After kite fest we all went to my parent’s house for a pizza party. My nephew was sitting across the table from me and he is a spitting image of my brother when he was that age. Craziness.
I got to go and try to knock out some work. Hope y’all had a great weekend. Hopefully I find something good to ramble about this week

No comments:

Post a Comment