Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm over you. I'm over you. I moved in upstairs from you. I'm over you.

So it’s still early on in this little relocation experiment but I have an issue with one thing. The commute. It now takes me one and a half hour to get to work and then the same for the way back. Three hours of my day commuting, compared to the hour to an hour and a half that it used to take via my trusty bike. The cool thing is I am commuting with Flaca so I have someone to talk to. The only drawback is when we arrive to her parents I am tired. One of the gigantic bonuses is I am eating home cooked super awesome meals, but I have also not been working out at all. I am going to have to really push myself to workout after work. Last night I was suppose to go for a run but by the time we got on the bus for the final; leg home all I wanted to do is eat some dinner and lay down. This will be the hardest habit to avoid.

Work is crazy again this week so I have also have been missing my lunchtime work out. For me workouts are not only a way to keep this awesome beer gutted frame of mine but it has also been something that keeps me from going crazy. This is definitely going to be interesting.

Luckily I have Friday and next Monday off. Monday I go in for the psychological exam for the new potential job. Lets hope I am not some kind of crazy person.

Northsiders please take advantage of all the fun awesome things there are around you. Flaca and me are going through withdraw out here on the very boarder of south Chicago.

Hopefully I have something more interesting to talk about tomorrow. Maybe I’ll review the gym we are suppose to trial tonight that’s exciting right.

No comments:

Post a Comment