Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a lot of letters typed to say I have nothing to say today

The day has gotten away from me and I have accomplished very little, this month is going to be a real ball buster. With that said I would not be at work tomorrow because I am doing my second physical ability test for that job I want to get. Then only four more steps to go keep your fingers crossed kids. The physical ability test should be easy thanks to Flaca I have been running for five years now. The only hard part may be the bench press since I have no strength in my arms, but I did it once before so I’m sure I can do it again. According to my background investigator the only thing that could stop me is if I am crazy or a liar, uhh what if I’m a little of both. Not that I am both but uhh forget it.

Life is good today and I have nothing to complain about except my crazy face sunburn, which is now starting to peel and make me look like I am suffering from some kind of skin disease. It sure is rough being the vain over confident jerk that I am.

See y’all Thursday, hopefully I’ll find something interesting to ramble about. Hopefully I’ll be overly confident about my future job possibilities. If not then be ready to read my whining about the usual.

Go have a drink y’all are working too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment