Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Why don’t I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on little jobbies

Back to waiting. For most of this process I have been very confident that I have done well after I complete each part. But as soon as I handed in my last part of yesterday’s test I felt that I might have answered the questions wrong. I spent a lot of time trying to answer them but I fear my grammar and my sloppy handwriting may have been a curse for this part. Thinking about it now I can’t even remember what the questions were. Hopefully I’m wrong for feeling like this and in three to four months I will be called in for a final interview.
If this doesn’t work out I’m really not sure what I’m going to do as far as work goes. I mean thankfully I have a job but at the same time it leaves me wishing there was more. The real kick in the balls is I do not know what I want to do. I find myself kind of jealous of those people that are out there doing exactly what they want to be doing. Growing up I wanted to be an actor, and then later realized that I kind of liked some behind the scenes work a bit more. But at thirty-five what do you do to get involved with that kind of work. Plus actors and actresses can be annoying little weirdoes if you have to spend more than fifteen minutes talking to them. They tend to be a flaky bunch of dreamers from my experience. I need to do something though, especially if I’m going to purchase a house on the north side any time soon.
I don’t know.
Switching gears a bit I joined a gym on the Southside in an attempt to balance my intake of all the delicious food my Abuelita –In- Law has been cooking. Hopefully I will keep my attendance up at the gym and keep myself from going crazy as the mercury lowers on the thermometer. I also learned to play a fun card game with my A.I.L. that will surly make time spent at the kitchen table more enjoyable.

Got to get back to work I have to turn in the T.P.S. reports before I leave today with the new coversheet

No comments:

Post a Comment