Monday, April 25, 2011

totally neat totally sweet

I’m not so bad. I make some bad choices along the way. There are times when I stumble and there are times when I fall flat on my face. I’ve been doing it long enough to know that as long as no one gets hurt it was all in good clean fun. Long as no property gets damaged; as long as no feelings get annoyed life will be smooth sailing. I can’t do it all the time but every once in a while I can let down the wall and let you see the weird little things that I come up with in my head. I can ramble on and on for hours at a time and I realize you might want to sort through he crazy things I say. Most of the time I’m not making any sense at all. Most of the time I’m more confused by myself then you could ever be. I have a trillion thoughts going on at all times. I have the best of intentions most of the time. But a lot of the time I am selfish. I tell you the truth, the best version of the truth that will not make you still want to talk to me. I will contradict every single thing that I say. I will not remember what I have said in the hours that I finally decided to let you peek into my mind. There’s a good chance I’ll shrug it off and pretend I never said it in the first place. I’m kind of a weirdo like that.
But I found someone who listens to it all. Someone who doesn’t just discard it all as bullshit. Someone who calls me to the table, someone who understands that sometimes I‘m just saying things to hear what they sound like out loud. Someone who challenges me to be a better version of the person I am now. As I said I’m not so bad but there is definitely room for improvement, spring is here kids. I’m in love with a woman that kicks my ass. I try to keep the mush out of here because I could tell her all of this but sometimes I just need to say it. She’s an awesome chick. There are a lot of cool things in my future. There are some obstacles in our way but I’m positive we will reach them. I just have to be patient and realize there is someone on my team I can talk to.
She’s my wife. I apologize but I think that this is going to be a cheesy week worth of annoyance if things move smoothly all week.
Workday is almost over. Monday takes no prisoners. All business all the time.
Two tahs

No comments:

Post a Comment