Friday, April 1, 2011

L-I-S-T that spells the LIST

Man I had like 14 things I wanted to talk about today. But as usually I spent so much of my day trying to whittle the list down that now it is almost the end of my short and I am so ready to get the heck out of here. It looks raining and miserable outside so that means it will be a fun ride home.
So yeah,
1.It’s my cousin’s birthday; my grandma’s birthday both fools.
2.The streets of Wrigley were crowded with people at 630 am happy boyfriends with sleepy eyed girlfriends. I don’t have time for this. But…
3.One day I’m going to go on and on about how boys like to drink more than girls, even the girls that “like:” to drink.
4.Michael J. Fox
5. Movies about Time travel and the butterfly effect
6. Empathy and Apathy
7.Friends having babies
8. Having a taste for booze at weird times
9.My hatred of seafood and people trying to force it on me
10.The hunt for bikes
11.Future housing concerns
12.My donut and munchkin party this morning
13.The best April fools joke ever played on me
14. Fear of turning out like this one guy I work with

14 things. That’s like three weeks worth of material.

I need to get home so I can sit in front of the TV till its time to come back here.
I am super exciting. Like watching paint dry and grass grow exciting

No comments:

Post a Comment