Friday, March 25, 2011

go ahead and find your buttercup

Well kids we made it through the workweek. Looks like we made it through with a few scrapes and bruises but nothing that will take the adventure out of the weekend. Last night I spent a few hours tasting a few Whiskeys and a few Bourbons. It was awesome and I walked out into the brisk spring night with a belly full of fire and a mouth full of loving words that trickled out silly style to the Mrs. But it is not entirely my fault she kept handing me her samples because she didn’t really like most of them so I was able to taste mine and hers. Good times and I did not annoy her too much so I will put this in the WIN column. I also bought a bottle of Bourbon that I liked, which is my first non mass produced bottle of booze in what will hopefully one day be my home bar.
So I’m in a great mood today I have no complaints except the fact that the company coffee tastes like onions today. I’m not kidding ONIONS!! So my breath is extra enticing.
I’m grabbing a free lunch with my dad and sister today so before I know it I’ll be back on the bicycle riding home. Have a great weekend, talk to strangers and do something fun.
I’m going to see if my bourbon taste as good as it did yesterday and of course the boxing adventure is this Saturday.
Monday I’ll get back to the whining and complaining y’all have come to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment