Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sticking feathers in your ass does not make you a chicken

So I will be attempting a new exercise. Well to clarify I am attending one free class to see if I want to sign up for more classes. Last night I was informed that I could not use my “deal of the day” coupon to do crossfit at that gym in Lincoln Park because technically I already used one. This is after I confirmed that I could use it due to the fact that I bought one for my wife and one for me. She in turn made it a gift to me but the individuals decided that they did not want me in the program any more.
 At least they let me do the class, but afterwards they gave me the news that I was not welcome back without paying for additional classes. So I’m out  $40. Lesson learned get EVERYTHING in writing. I will definitely be throwing dirty looks at the gym every time I ride passed it on my bike. Being the spazz I am it is better to give a place dirty looks while riding by then trying to plead my case. Plus now I never want to step foot in that tiny stink of a dump anyway. Oh and all you people are ASSHOLES. Not very inviting well unless it’s a girl then all bets are off! So yes that’s done.
But this opens a door to trying something I have had an interest in for a while. I will most likely get super obsessed with it after the “free class” It happens all the time. It happened with Rowing (had to stop because it was too expensive) Running Club (only paid to be part of a TEAM for one year) Crossfit (the one by my house was extremely expensive after the on-ramp, but I LOVED it) (wish I could go back) Yoga (fun but kind of pricey and would rather do Pilate’s which is VERY expensive)
So the new exercise is an old. It will be a challenge for me since I’m sure a lot of coordination and concentration is involved. But I eagerly look forward to my FREE class in two Saturdays. Boxing y’all. Yes.
I’ll just end there. If I get a crush on this and I’m sure I will there will be much gushing until I have to quit because it gets too expensive. It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment