Wednesday, March 2, 2011

where i come from isn't all that great

Tonight we are going to check out houses in and around the neighborhood that I grew up in. I’m crossing my fingers that there are some good ones, if not then next weekend we check the burbs, which will really only be our third time out. Wow. I feel like I’ll know by then what neighborhood I will live in.
 Sadly I feel like hell today. My sinuses are killing me. It feels like I have razor blades tearing up through my nostrils and over the top of my skull, also it feels like someone is pushing their thumbs on my eyeballs. . I’m not sure if it’s allergies or what but I am miserable and crabby hostile. Work is kicking me in the balls as usual; due to poor planning everyone has to drop what they are doing to handle the newest EMERGENCY. My sickness combined with my general assholery has me shaking my fist at this place and counting the minutes till I can get the hell out of here and not think of this place again until I stroll through those doors again in the morning
So yeah. I know work sucks, but I should be happy I have a job right. Well go F yourself. I can’t wait till I start riding my bike to work again this train business is making me soft and even whiner than I normally am. Time to dance with the cold medicine. Take your vitamins kids and Remember to drink your Ovaltine.

No comments:

Post a Comment