Monday, March 7, 2011

now I'm plain boring. you should Know that I'm not gonna change

I’m not sure if I had bad dreams last night or what but I woke up ready to fight. My mind has been ready all day for someone to say something stupid and set me off on an unwarranted aggressive rant. I’m not sure if it’s because I ate poorly on Saturday and Sunday but I have been just totally pissed off. It has gotten better as the day has gone by but soon I will be released back into the general public. If I can make it home I can fake my way through pleasantries until I wind up in bed or my pre-sleep on the couch then things will be OK. Well first I want to do some laundry and maybe run on the treadmill while my clothes get clean. I’m guessing I have to sweat out the Confused Chicken with Cheese Fries in the edible bowl from Suzy’s on Saturday night OR the better part of my half of the pizza from the pizza place we tried last night. We were told it had pizza similar to this place I love over on the Southside V and N’s. It was not. I mean it was good but not even on the same playing field as far as pizza goes. I love pizza. I will eat any kind, even bad pizza. Granted I’ll complain about it later but I can’t resist. To cap off my weekend madness I ate some donuts from the local big grocery store. Which was great but I am doing a 100-day challenge to get to the weight that is on my drivers’ license. The weight that I said I was back in ’06. So there is quite a bit of work to do in order to reach this goal. I need to control my sloth habits. I just want to know that I can do it.
I have cut pop out of my daily intake but that is the most I have cut. I’m at day 86 and I know what I need to do in order to reach the goal. Hopefully the running and other workouts will help with my shit ass mood along the way.
There are some other challenges coming up this month. St. Patrick celebrations, family parties, and a few other things will test my ability to not trip up, but whatever.
This entry blows but what the hell. I’m not a writer, I’m not in a band, and I’m pretty average over all. I’m really just using this as a place to come and yell once in a while, compose myself and then walk back out of the sound proof booth.
Cohabitation is a huge balancing act. I just happen to have no balance. And I’m selfish. It’s true. I know hard to believe right.
Take it slow on the green beer. Tis the season

No comments:

Post a Comment