Friday, March 18, 2011

Mommy can I go out and kill tonight

Why am I suppose to feel bad because I don’t want to drop everything to hang out with someone or a group of people when they come to town. This weekend some of my biological mothers family are heading to the big city from Arkansas. My biological mother and all of her family are a source of anger for me. My brother loves all of them. He doesn’t understand that I have no interest in seeing people hat I haven’t seen for 15 years. This part of my family is also drenched in scandal, meth/drug/alcholism and general hillbilly ness. The only reason these assholes want to hang out is to get shitfaced drunk and ask “do you remember when you were a kid and …… FUCK!! I’m MADD as hell. Also they are some hotels out in Bensenville, where the hell is that? Plus I DON”T DRIVE!!! My biological mother had the balls to ask what about my wife’s car. This makes me crazy. IT’S NOT MY CAR!! MY WIFE IS NOT A CHAUFFEUR. Neither of my brothers drives either. But they sure want to get together and get hammer headed.
I’m too pissed off. Any time you read biological mother understand that I am pissed. She has let me down my entire life and continues to now. But the little pussy ass kid in me makes me feel sorry for her.
Man I can taste whiskey right now. Dangerous. Must resist urges to get Crunked up, it’s a recipe for disaster.
I have more to say about the drop everything because people come to town but I talked to BM on the phone and now all I want to do is swear. Be good out there kids

No comments:

Post a Comment