Thursday, September 8, 2011

beat on the brat

I am in an annoyed mood today. My short fuse is just a little shorter than it normally is. I want to snap on someone and I’m sure it will be someone that does not deserve it. I am about forty-five minutes into my workday and people are already working my nerves. Being the interweb tough guy I am I already sent an e-mail to a client explaining that they are an idiot in a long drawn out e-mail that I most likely should not have hit send on. But I just don’t care today. I want to get into an argument with someone that ends with things said that cannot be taken back. The kind of argument that even though you become friends again later on you think back to the argument you think “man I can’t believe that guy said that” I want to yell at people for not doing their jobs, I want to yell even more at the people that say “it’s not my job” I want to tell people exactly what’s on my mind. I want to push the close door button on the elevator when I see a person running toward the elevator. I want to sit at my desk and read the paper.  I want to tell people that their problems are annoying. I want to tell that guy that his $0.50 words do not impress anyone. I want to tell people they are wrong and I am right even though I am more likely than not actually wrong. I want to not care about other people’s feelings at all. I want to throw all the dirty dishes in the work kitchen sink in the garbage. I want to tell people to mind their own fucking business after interrupting their conversation with unrelated questions. I want to tell the annoying/creepy guy to talk quieter on the phone. I want to tell that same guy to straighten up and get his life back together. I don’t want to feel bad/sorry for him everyday.

But I won’t, because I’m a quiet little nerd who sits at his desk and stares at the clock waiting for 4:15 to come around. A quick trip to the gym today should hopefully snap me out of this funk fest I’m in today. Waking up those few minutes before the alarm went off really seems to have caused me to want to be a real shit head today. Hopefully this day turns around if not I’m heading right for the fart sack when I get back to the in-laws tonight.

Oh and that series finale of Rescue Me. Booo!!! I fought sleep to watch that and was totally let down and totally tricked by the beginning.

Ugh.

Be good out there kids and don’t let the assholes get y’all down. Only twelve hours till it’s acceptable to go to sleep, yep punk rock princess here over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment