Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fill it up again! Fill it up again! Once it hits your lips, it's so good!

I am totally stoner hungry today, which is strange because I am totally not down with the whole smoking pot way of thinking. I know that smoking pot is harmless and all of the arguments that go with it but I could care less about the pot smokers out there. I’ve talked about it before y’all annoy the shit out of me so take your bong go sit on your beanbag chair play video games and listen to Phish, Kyuss, Clutch or if your one of those old fart hippy types rock out to your Cream, Doobie Brothers or Zeppelin. Just keep it away from me I’m not interested, but I will try some of the craft brew you came up with. Anyway …ummm… uh so yeah today I am eating nonstop. I have some healthy snacks that I could have eaten but I decided to hit the store downstairs and grabbed a bag of Cheddar Jalapeno Cheetos and gigantic Twix, I almost rounded out this visit with a bag of Fritos but I cut myself off, no need to fall that far off the health wagon. I scarfed down those cheetos like someone was going to steal then from me. I’m holding out on eating the Twix.
In consumption news I will talk about the intoxicant that I do partake it every once in a while…. Booze. For most of my life I have been a lower shelf beer drinker, P.B.R., Old Style, High Life, Schlitz and even a Hamm or Two. But within the passed year I have been trying many different beers, and have even grown to like certain brewers a whole hell of a lot. I am still in my experimental phases but a funny thing happened the other day. I had a Miller Lite and it tasted horrible, like horrible to where I was grimacing and barely able to finish it and a couple of the others that followed. I started to wonder if I had yuppied up my taste buds too much. Last Friday I went out to lunch and nervously ordered a High Life, much to my happiness it tasted super awesome and was just what I wanted on a sweaty balls hot Friday. But now I’m curious was it just some bad miller late or if I now either only want to drink the classics or the fancy pants IPAs that I have been downing.

I know it’s a rough life I live. If you want you can send me any product from Lagunitas Brewing Co. (www.lagunitas.com) to drown my misery in, I think that will help me make it through this rough time in my beer drinking experiment.

I also am open to suggestions for beers to try.

Pre Season Bears game tonight with Flaca. Tomorrow should be a long annoying day be ready for some whining about how tired I am.

Stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment