Friday, September 23, 2011

cause if i take that drink i might as well just die

the beast within is beating at the cages. It is stalking back and forth frothing just under the surface. Frothing at the mouth. Anxious. Nervous THIRSTY!! 

come on come out one drink will not kill you. How much trouble can you get in.

the monster stretches. Throwing itself against the bars.

stop being a pussy. Just come on.

The cons of testing self induced boundaries. WAY too many

you never go out.

And when I do all hell breaks loose. and y'all are no where to help pick up the pieces

last week you were looking to go out for a drink.

Not tonight. The risk is not worth it.

You are lame.

I’d rather be lame and happily married then in the ER again. You don’t know what the disgusting beast does.

You suck.

Yes I do. I will not regret going home. I will not regret walking around target by myself looking for a gift to surprise her.

People just don’t understand

Shit gotta catch the train

She’ll be home tomorrow and things will be good again

No comments:

Post a Comment