Thursday, June 16, 2011

everbodies doing a brand new dance now

For my friends in cars: I know you are in a hurry to get where you are going, I know there is nothing more fun than kicking your door wide open into traffic/ bike lane. But you are seriously scaring me. Last night I was almost DOORED. I’m still not sure how it didn’t happen. I’m glad it didn’t but please takes the extra second to look in your mirror before you cowboy step out of your vehicle and I’ll promise not to spit on your car.

Oh and people rushing out between cars (mid sized kids) Not cool. If a car hits you it will hurt you. If I hit you on my bicycle it will hurt us.

Bike to Work Rally TOMMOROW WOOT WOOT!!

(there is a pizza party break here)

The words are caught high up in my knuckles they do not want to be two finger typed into this word document. Each time I get about half of a page worth of stuff on this page I delete it and dismiss the stuff I am rambling about as boring. I am also having a hard time buckling down and getting to work. I got here late again and of course it has thrown off my whole day. But there have been some pretty sweet highlights. On the bike ride in I was treated to a free smoothie from a company celebrating the whole bike to work week and then for lunch today there was a pizza party for this guy celebrating his 10-year anniversary. For those of you that do not work in an office free food in an office doesn’t last long. Everyone turns into animals as soon as the e-mail goes out informing us all it’s here. Being the rat racer I am I got a pretty decent amount and am currently basking in my post pizza binge afterglow. So much for staying on track during the week and only indulging over the weekend, Separately did I tell y’all Saturday morning I actually had a double whopper with cheese for breakfast, like real breakfast 9:30 in the morning breakfast. I was not the only one who woke up with that idea. Score big points for burger king.
Tonight I have my Elite Training at Kobra Fitness, I am totally enjoying this class especially since I just stay down here at work and ride my bike over there. It’s that little bit extra of cycling that makes me feel I can indulge at lunch. There’s a good chance I won’t be at work tomorrow due to summer hours. I’ll still wake up at regular time to go to the bike to work rally but after that all bets are off. A few chores to knock out while the wife is at work then it’s play time.
So don’t forget to call your pops and tell him you think he’s tops. I know I think my dad is the Bee’s knee. The coolest thing to come along since frozen water. If your dad’s a dick tell your favorite bartender how much you care, or that guy putting the dollar down there.
Two tahs! Sorry for wasting your time today

No comments:

Post a Comment