Friday, June 17, 2011

i don't care if mondays black, tuesday wednesday heart attack, thursday never looking back

Holy smokes I have been a busy little Bieber today. I woke up and hit up the bike to work rally where I scored just shy of a case of free Sobe Water and two of those FRS energy drinks. I missed the raffle that they were doing but made up for it by grabbing an additional free t-shirt to give to my dad for fathers day. I went to the bank to do banking stuff and now I am at home mapping out what to do with the rest of my day. I’m going to go over to Play it Again Sports and see if I can put my old bike up for sale. Then depending how that goes I may go to the Barber Shop (whoa keep going till I hit the spot). It‘s time for my summer hair cut that makes me look like I just enlisted in the army. Being the sweat hog that I am this is just about the best idea that I can come up with to stay cool while running and cycling around this beautiful city I live in. Also as I get older my hair gets thinner in front, I guess I’m referring to my bangs , they bunch up and I end up looking like that little weirdo Squiggy from Lavern and Shirley, which is never a good look.
I am amazed at the amount of stuff I plan on getting done today before I head back downtown for this Nike+ party taking place over buy Soldiers field this evening. I’m not sure what to expect there but I’m hoping there is another chance to get more free stuff. Because I am just goofy over free stuff, I believe some people refer to it as swag. I LOVE SWAG. If I hear there is a chance for a free T-shirt I’ll do just about any goofy old thing, throw in some free food and or drink and I’ll spend hours hanging around.
Well I’m off to do my chores. I’m very hopeful that Play it Again Sports will sell my old single speed Fugi DelRay for me and not make me go through the process of trying o sell it on Craiglist..Ugh Creepy awesome Craiglist

No comments:

Post a Comment