Friday, June 24, 2011

You can't stop me motherf@#ker, 'cause I'm on a boat

Well kids we made it through another week in the trenches. Today I’m only chained to the desk till just before lunch, then I am going on a company outing for a few hours. This year it is a cruise on beautiful Lake Michigan. I have to practice self-control because these company outings always have a possibility for me to get in a lot of trouble. Mostly because there is always free booze and I VERY easily get caught up in the party vibe. Things usually go side ways and I end up drunkenly stomping around the streets of Chicago trying to figure out how I got so drunk so fast. The answer is I drink REALLY FAST and don’t eat, I'm also kind of a pussy gato and can't handle my booze.  BUTT today I’m going to try and be a good boy. As I may have mentioned I have a family wedding tomorrow and it would be a bad idea to piss off the wife and then expect her to be cool all day at an extended family function, especially one where my family will totally take advantage of the open bar option. I rode my bike in as a way top try to keep myself from over indulging. (Note to self do not do your usual just one MORE drink) Wish me luck!
Yesterday night I did my Kobra Fitness Elite Class, holy shit stained underpants did it kill me. I am going to sign up for more classes there in an attempt to supplement my Elite class. This is seriously the best workout I have ever experienced; it really is my newest addiction. The really fun thing is when I’m done working out over there I ride my bike home from 18th and Halstead all he way back to my little North Center abode. I figure if I can work out with that dude twice a week and then ride home I will have no problem getting down to the weight on my Driver License, o at least shifting around the way some of my man gut is displayed.
Well I have to get to work. I’ll regal you with stories from the High Seas on Monday Fun day.
Smooches
P.S. This is Pride weekend kiss your favorite same sexer, if that makes you happy. If you are all lame and hetero well do what you normally do. Blame it on the alcohol.

1 comment: