Wednesday, June 29, 2011

my brain is melting like a chocolate ice cream bar

My face is peeling off, to be exact my forty head is peeling due to that fact that I like to play it loose and fast when out celebrating in the summer fun. Last Sunday I went down to the Taste of Chicago, for the first time in many years. We went right when it first opened and it wasn’t crowded at all, in fact it was kind of fun. My sugar momma bought me some tasty treats we drank down all the free juice my little bladder could handle and then hopped the train back home. I didn’t think I had gotten that much sun but over the last couple of days the brutal sun's power is starting to show. In a double whammy I also might have a bit of the sunburn on my freshly shaved head. So in addition to a forehead peeling all underneath my tiny hair it hurts. It hurts like someone has just bopped me on the head with their trapper keeper. Here’s the thing, I am super annoyingly safe about putting on the sunscreen and all that, because one summer I got so sun burned that I literally lost a whole layer of skin over a majority of my whole body. Ever since then I have been super safe, I wear a hat a majority of the time and am usually nice and slimy from a fresh coat of sunscreen.  Plus with the whole scare of skin cancer I’m trying to be super cool and make sure the evil sun doesn’t abuse me too much. So I have had my one slip up this season the rest of the season I will make sure to be prepared.

Mr. Skilling has informed me that it is going to get hot around here, make sure we all stay hydrated and rest up when time allows. With the heat rising I’d also like to request that everybody stay level headed and not get all crazy. We can all make it through he heat wave if we work with each other. My personal suggestion would be make friends with people who have access to pools. If that is too much there is always Lake Michigan to go and take a dip in, any of you knuckleheads that turn your nose up at going in that water can just go suck on an ice cube shaped like a turd.

In closing there are more beaches than just North Avenue and Oak Street Beaches. Personally I have always been a fan of Montrose and Foster Beach. Granted there is a much different clientele that hangs out there, but at this beach all are welcome and at times gives you the feeling you are visiting another country with how comfortable some of these people are with their bodies. I won’t give away too much butt if you have the chance visit Foster/Montrose beach during the week and you will truly be in for some great people watching. Plus you will not have to have any shame flaunting that body you have been hiding all winter.

Ok I have a free lunch on the way. Be good out there, and remember to take advantage of whatever opportunity presents itself. Oh and guard yourself from the cruel sun, that BEAUTIFUL cruel sun

No comments:

Post a Comment