Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Everyday I'm Shuffling

I sat down when I first got to work to write out this story about how when I was a shorty coming up on the northwest side of Chicago a science teacher once explained my place in my little group of troublemakers as a catalyst. I looked up what a catalyst was to refresh my memory and the scientific definition is “A substance that increases the rate of a chemical reaction without itself undergoing any permanent chemical change.Pretty interesting right? Not sure why being called a catalyst stuck with me but it seems to suit my personality pretty close I think. I’m going with the whole idea that I increase the rate of things without any permanent change. This is where I keep getting stuck where do I go from here,

I‘ll leave the Science talk to Bill Nye the Science Guy and instead bore you with whining about my super awesome job and my battle with my little Prego belly.
Have I mention that my stature is that of a one of those pregnant woman that are super skinny butt then they turn profile and you are like holy shit balls you are pregnant. Almost everywhere else I’m in semi decent shape but right in the guttural region I have what can be referred to as a beer gut. The problem is I LOVE crap foods; I also like to drink when I get the chance. Given the option I could say no to booze but put pizza on the chopping block and I would tell you I am not all that bothered by my gut.

Separately today is the first day of summer officially. Get out there and have a FLING, if you are not in a relationship. Go somewhere different don’t act like a creep and get some digits kiss some strange. For those lovers out there put the moves on your lovah. Pretend like it’s new and have some summer fun

In closing the wife has went on a run with me, a nice short 1.5 miler. I loved every second of it; I’m going to see if I can get her out there again tonight. She has mentioned on a few different occasions that she would like to become a runner again.

Oh and only one whiney thing today, my stupid I pod is still F’d up. I thought I fixed it last night only to find out after 3.5 hours of unchecking question marks that the original source could not b found. I was a little more than pissed after getting all excited that I would finally have my music back. One of these days it will happen, until then I’ll just have to enjoy the random songs I have purchased over the passed five years, some good some bad.  I wish I wouldn’t have crashed my old computer so bad. Grrr. I hate that I am so technologically inept

No comments:

Post a Comment